THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

eventful night and day

well last night AFTER i posted. Every night i put anthony to bed, then go in later and shut his tv off, so he can wind down. i give him hugs and squishes. cause he needs that deep pressure therapy and i stretch his feet so its not uncomfortable to walk flat footed.
Anywho, he will always point to my nose and say nose. As you know we have been working on the rest of the face and not getting far fast. But he pointed to my ear and said "ear" and did the same with eye!!! yay he got it!!!


Then at jump for joy today he went up the big slide by himself (has done this for awhile) and went down it by himself!! he was always to scared before. But apparently if he goes down on his tummy (not allowed by management) he will do it. Did it twice in a row!! he conqured another fear! yay anthony.


His ECI isnt until thursday, but they come for Ryan tomorrow so I can hopefully squeeze names out of them about ABA. Then I am still waiting on the DR.s nurst to call back. I think after i see ECI. I am gonna call DR. directly. Cause we also have to schedule Ryans appt asap, so might as well :)

1 comments:

Brooke said...

yeah for him!! I wish I could have been there to see it!