Well we know we are moving to germany march 30th. So if we dont get anymore hitches in our giddy ups thats whats happening there.
There is no ABA Therapy here, without going to a private school. The gal on Rose st, can't take on any intensive cases right now. We can call and see about othe services less intesvie though.
We need to get him on ECHO first. Tomorrow (since tody is columbus day) i am making anthony an appt with his new pcm to get some paperwork filled out. And as josh just informed me the Dr. was not sending the paperwork to us but to the base hosp. Well what was I waiting for then lol...
Also making Ryan an appt. I think he had an ear infec last week. Not too sure. Now he is insistent about sleeping with me the 2nd half of the night. He will just cry and cry for hours. First night i was up for 2 hours strait getting him back settled. 2nd night i was up for only an hour. and last night it was 1 hour at 2 different times. so another 2 hours. Then he was at it at 530 again so I just had josh bring him into me. Which Ryan LOVED!!! So i dont think he's in any pain now. but just want to make sure. Then I have a long week of breaking him of sleeping with me! he is a turkey and very insistant let me tell you.
I am also scheduling Ryan's appt with Dr. Phalen tomorrow. I emailed him today, so we will just wait and see now. Josh and I are at odds. Josh thinks he has it cause he zones out when watching tv and doesnt respond to anyone. I don't think he has it. Ryan doesn't have the sensitivity issues, he shows emotions to us and other children, he doesnt line things up or toe walk or flap his arms. Ry is a bully, but he wont just walk up to another child and hit them for the fun of it. He'll knock over the tower of blocks you are building though. lol. Ryan just doesnt talk yet. But he's only 20 months old (tomorrow) most boys dont really talk till age 2. I really hope he doesnt have it! we will just have to wait and see for the diagnosis. Hopefully we can get in.
Anywho Anthony has started a few new things but not a lot. He had a conversation with ant nini on the phone yesturday. It was all prompeted. I told him what to say. But today he wouldnt have one with my mom or ant cici. So she got lucky ;).
He told me he loved me yesturday, first. Today he pointed to my mouth and properly named it. Still working on eyes. He's still 50/50 on the toe walking. He is starting to sniff at things. Like i just pulled a pizza out of the oven and he sniffs and says "mmmm pizza"
its a slow but sure process. He didnt do that great at the dentist today. Really whinned and fought and wouldnt open his mouth. I didnt know if I should tell them or not. Well not should, but had to. Like a required type thing. They asked if there was anything new with his health. But thats not a healty issue like diabetes would be. its more a developmental issue... hmmmm....
well lacey is coming for both Anthony and Ryan on Thursday. So this will be interesting. I really hope Ryan progresses well...

0 comments:
Post a Comment