THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 16, 2009

pumpkin patch and more

So we ventured to the pumpkin patch on tuesday, with ant nini. Ryan just wanted to play in the mud of course. Anthony had a blast. Running around pointing out all the pumpkins saying "it's a pumpkin" and picking them up and trying to stack them.


I am trying to remember everything new. At breakfast today Anthony clearly says "all done" while looking at us for approval to get down. He did that once before a day or two ago.
He loves playing with his brother, they love to sit next to each other on the couch. And a couple times this week he has said "come on ry (or brother, or baby) let's go"  He takes very good care of his brother. Sharing snacks with him, turning on his tv in the car.
They sure missed lacey (eci) so when she showed up he was estatic and barely sat still, he kept giving her hugs.
Yesturday we were headed to get lunch for josh and ryan after getting out passport photos done. Anthony had eaten lunch already, but Ry hadnt (had a very busy morning). But I asked anthony if he was hungry anyway. and he clearly says "yes"
He can also go get his shoes when we ask him to now. He knows which shoes to get and brings them to us. He sometimes tries to put them on himself. but he's not very good at it.
I am gonna start the potty training process after we go to minnesota for thanksgiving. I just dont want to get him started and on his way, then stick him in a car for 13 hours and possibly backtrack. We don't have any plans after thanksgiving until we move as of yet. He starts school on dec 1 his 3rd bday. which is only a few days after thanksgiving. So he will be getting it at school and home. hopefully all works out good.
ohohoh, he is also going down the slide by himself at j4j consistently. He hasn't climbed by himself yet. I have to be going up with Ryan for anthony to follow. Waiting on that. I'll prolly miss it :( J4J is usually rather busy and keeping constant track of your children is really hard.
We are going to visit ant cici in OKC next thurs and fri and we are goign to jump zone up there. So we will see what happens. I told christi we are prolly going to need naps lol.


Oh I am also trying to teach him itsy bitsy spider. So far he can sing a few words of it and he tries to do the motions too. When i start singing with him he stops to listen. So i try to keep my mouth shut and let him work it out on his own. Ry also tries to sing it. but he doesnt use words. he more like humms type thing and tries to do the motions. 

0 comments: