So Anthony definately has some manners! With language anyway. The other morning he woke up and I heard him sneeze in the hallway and say "bless you" to himself. He did the same thing that night sneezed twice said bless you each time. haha too cute.
Today Ryan said "Thank You" (tank oo) but still cute! Anthony had handed him a car.
We had both meetings with the school last week. He def is gonna get services there. We saw the speech therapist the day after, and she took him back to her room alone for the testing and he did just fine leaving me. She grabbed his hand and said "mama is gonna wait out here, we'll be right back" he said "ok bye bye" lol. She thinks he'll do great in a classroom environment. Yay. I hope he learns lots!
I am trying to remember everything he has learned since i last updated, this is why i wanted to do it asap, but i just dont have the time to do that. Or the memory for that matter. So as i remember, i'll try to remember to update.
We are looking forward to celebrating his bday this week! I hope he has lots of fun! Then we get to go to Minnesota the week after for thanksgiving. Then a week after we get home we go to San Antonio for Ryan's ASD testing. Gonna be a busy few weeks. I hope things settle down after that!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Bless You
Posted by Patti at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment