The other day I was going to put diapers in the dryer, Anthony walks up to me and asks "Can I help?" first time ever he has asked me that. And the only time so far. But I was so shocked and surprised and happy!!!! So I told him to take the towels out of the dryer and put in this basket. And he did it!!! He was soo happy he accomplished the task and got praise!
His new word now is "stop" usually in the mimicked sense. Like when i tell him to stop doing something naughty, he turns around points at me and yells at me to Stop lol... He has been using no a lot lately. When i ask him to do things. the turkey!
We also went to his 3 yr check up yesterday. I think the growth chart stops at 2 :( So I don't know any percentages. But he was 35.7 lbs and 38 inches (3 ft 2 inches) tall. So he has grown 3 inches and 3 lbs since he was 2, most of that was in the last 6 months.
Ryans appointment in San Antonio is on December 7th. ugh.
Ryan will now say boom and has been saying no the last few days.
We have Anthonys appointment at school on November 10th - Tuesday.Oh yeah, if you want to get emails everytime I make a new post please let me know. Or i think you can click on subscribe: atom email or something thats at the bottom of the page.

0 comments:
Post a Comment